Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Blacksmith

Completed 10/31/2014
 

 
“When you forge a weapon you need three things: the right metal, temperatures over fourteen hundred degrees and someone who wants to kill. Here in Jungle Village… we got all three.”

 

 

 
Head: Mcfarlane NBA Series 20 Kobe Bryant (cast)
Body: Jakks Pacific UFC Deluxe Series 4 Jamie Varner. Right fist from another UFC figure.


 Knees down: Mattel’s WWE Elite Series 1 MVP
Sanded down torso, forearms, fists, crotch and legs.
Sculpted head mods, coat collar/hood/lapels, undershirt, belt, crotch/legs...

...and of course the IRON FISTS!!!!


 

 

2 comments:

  1. the skintone is perfect! what paint do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for such a late response. Been busy finishing this years projects.

      The skin tone is a custom mix. I use regular acrylic paints but whenever I a character's skin, I keep mixing, testing and mixing again until I get the shade I like.

      Delete