Thursday, April 16, 2015

Drizzt Do'urden

Completed - 08/27/2009

 
 
Sooooo, obviously I was reading a series of R.A. Salvatore books around this time and got inspired to create the dark drow.




 
 

Lord of the Rings Legolas was used as the base figure.
 
 
I used Aves Apoxie Sculpt for the hair, body armor, shoulder armor, forearm armor and details on his boots as well as all of the rivets.

Skirting is made from yellow rubber kitchen gloves. Craft lace for straps and metal bent into rings. I used his original cape but chopped and resculpted the top. Finished it off with a little bit of chain.

Weapons: Twinkle and Icing Death were made from scratch.



1 comment:

  1. Please contact me. I love your work. I'm looking for a custom action figure based on an original character idea:

    buffalosoldier.ltd1 # gmail

    ReplyDelete